- Couple Steals 12 Bronze Vases From Farmingdale Cemetery, Police Say « CBS New York. | newyork.cbslocal.com
- I don't understand the inconsistency in people.
I have friends who were very pro Bill Clinton in spite of his sexual scandals. Defended the former President's actions, shot down and belittled his accusers. Twenty years later they are anti-Trump because of sexual scandals.
OTOH, I have friends who are very pro Trump in spite of his treatment of women. They defend him, and attack his accusers. Twenty years ago, all they could talk about was Bill Clinton's morals and character.
I can only conclude that either:
1) Many of my friends' attitudes towards woman and sexual assault have flipped 180 degrees in the past 20 years.
2) We are so consumed in #teamred vs #teamblue that nothing else matters.
20 Years ago I was anti Bill Clinton because of his treatment of women. Today I am anti Donald Trump because of his treatment of women. I am neither #teamred nor #teamblue. I believe that the person who leads this county's morals and character matter.
Do not take this as an endorsement of Hillary. I am just amazed by the hypocrisy of a number of my friends on this matter.
- A Guy Dressed As Batman Is Now Battling The Creepy Stalker Clowns In One City - Copycats To Follow? | inquisitr.com
- 23 Things You'll Only Understand If You Fucking Hate Mayo. | buzzfeed.com
- DIY Camera Rain Cover | Purple Summit Photography. | purplesummit.ca
- Folks, I found my next career | Rothko painting sells for $46.5 million in NY auction. | businessinsider.com
- The Rules About How to Address the U.S. Flag Came About Because No One Wanted to Look Like a Nazi | Smithsonian. | smithsonianmag.com
- Quick, someone arrest Usain Bolt for inciting panic | Usain Bolt's Historic Sprint May Have Triggered Panic at JFK | abcnews.go.com
- I'm a genius | Intelligent people tend to be messy, stay awake longer, and swear more | The Independent. | independent.co.uk
- Only in New Jersey: Bill would ban motorists from drinking coffee and driving. | usatoday.com
- Bank Teller Admits Embezzling Funds From Dormant Accounts « CBS Philly. | philadelphia.cbslocal.com
- I've never seen a story where this ends well | The Marines now have robots that carry and fire heavy machine guns | bgr.com
- We're just being punked, right? | Donald Trump Asked That A Mother Take Her Crying Baby Out Of His Rally. | npr.org
- I blame Xenu | Mysterious Smiley Face Appears in Hawaiian Volcano During Eruption - ABC News. | abcnews.go.com
- I thought Jason O’Mara only played Time Traveling Cops | The New Director on Agents of SHIELD Has Been Revealed | io9.gizmodo.com
- Happy Birthday MTV (please excuse the punk cover) | Video Killed the Radio Star - Amber Pacific | youtube.com
- Peter Thiel Is Very, Very Interested in Young People's Blood | Inc.com. | inc.com
- Candidates are missing the biggest challenge to jobs. | geekwire.com
- This is How a Camera Adds 10 Pounds. | petapixel.com
- Domestic Intelligence Specialist. | nsa.gov1.info
- Scientists Want To Release Cougars Into The Suburbs… For Our Safety | GOOD. | good.is
- WhatsApp isn't fully deleting its 'deleted' chats. | theverge.com
- Trump meets The Honeymooners. | youtube.com
- The newest ‘global apocalypse’ date is this Friday — wait what? | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV. | pix11.com
- A U.S. consumer panned a Chinese product on Amazon. Then things got crazy. | latimes.com
- NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over. | techcrunch.com
- You can't turn off Cortana in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | PCWorld. | pcworld.com
- 7-Eleven and Flirtey Delivered a Sandwich and Slurpees via Drone. | fortune.com