- Folks, I found my next career | Rothko painting sells for $46.5 million in NY auction.
- The Rules About How to Address the U.S. Flag Came About Because No One Wanted to Look Like a Nazi | Smithsonian.
- Quick, someone arrest Usain Bolt for inciting panic | Usain Bolt's Historic Sprint May Have Triggered Panic at JFK
- I'm a genius | Intelligent people tend to be messy, stay awake longer, and swear more | The Independent.
- Only in New Jersey: Bill would ban motorists from drinking coffee and driving.
- I've never seen a story where this ends well | The Marines now have robots that carry and fire heavy machine guns
- We're just being punked, right? | Donald Trump Asked That A Mother Take Her Crying Baby Out Of His Rally.
- I blame Xenu | Mysterious Smiley Face Appears in Hawaiian Volcano During Eruption - ABC News.
- I thought Jason O’Mara only played Time Traveling Cops | The New Director on Agents of SHIELD Has Been Revealed
- Happy Birthday MTV (please excuse the punk cover) | Video Killed the Radio Star - Amber Pacific
- Peter Thiel Is Very, Very Interested in Young People's Blood | Inc.com.
- Candidates are missing the biggest challenge to jobs.
- Scientists Want To Release Cougars Into The Suburbs… For Our Safety | GOOD.
- WhatsApp isn't fully deleting its 'deleted' chats.
- The newest ‘global apocalypse’ date is this Friday — wait what? | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV.
- A U.S. consumer panned a Chinese product on Amazon. Then things got crazy.
- NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over.
- You can't turn off Cortana in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | PCWorld.
- 7-Eleven and Flirtey Delivered a Sandwich and Slurpees via Drone.
- I blame Chachi | Garry Marshall, ‘Happy Days’ Creator, Dead at 81 - The Daily Beast.
- Home Computers Connected to the Internet Aren't Private, Court Rules.