- From his home? Really? | Ex-Marriott Employee Busted Playing Robin Hood, Allegedly Hacked to Slash Room Rates
- I know Hollywood would say I'm not a "Hacker Type" | 'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Casting Call for Hacker Types.
- Why do you need an internet connected dishwasher anyway? | Dishwasher has directory traversal bug
- It's sad but I can't stop thinking "Wow the train rolled a 20" | Man decapitates himself on subway tracks.
- My Money's on a Borg Ship |Foreign black object hovering over secret research complex in Texas | Express.co.uk.
- Scraping by on six figures? Tech workers feel poor in Silicon Valley's wealth bubble | Technology | The Guardian.
- I was authorized to trash my employer's network, sysadmin tells court • The Register.
- Very interesting and goes to confirm some of my feelings | Our Miserable 21st Century | commentary.
- Wait, 8 continents? Pluto isn't a planet? Common Core Math? I'd fail 1st grade
- Oh, The Memories! | Don't Call It a Comeback: Why the Nokia 3310 Is Ready to Knock Out the Competition
- Meet George Jetson | Dubai aims to launch hover-taxi by July.
- Doctor Who Fans, does this sound familiar? | Elon Musk: Humans must merge with machines or become irrelevant
- Man seeks refund from bomoh for failed exorcism, AsiaOne Malaysia News.
- Just like Paul McCartney | The ‘Kanye West Clone’ Conspiracy Theory Is Heating Up.
- I think they're just kowtowing to the UN | DC Has Canceled the Phenomenal Legend of Wonder Woman ...
- They should call it the "Emulsified High-Fat Offal Tube" | Hot dogs 'must be renamed' in Malaysia, says religious...
- Why Customers May Not Like United Airlines' New Carry-on Rules.
- This Code Injection Technique can Potentially Attack All Versions of Windows.
- I thought we were getting out of October without a surprise ! FBI probing new Clinton emails.
- Isn't this the plot of the Will Smith "I Am Legend" | Mosquito army released in Zika fight in Brazil & Colombia
- Nuns.. Nuns are the answer | Teen, 18, arrested for allegedly beating Manhattan high school principal
- 5 more timeless lessons of programming 'graybeards'
- How an army of vulnerable gadgets took down the web today - The Verge.
- Penthouse, Adult FriendFinder databases leak, at least 100 million accounts impacted | CSO Online.
- You gotta ask, if Snoopy can't keep a job in this economy, what shot do the rest of us have?
- Couple Steals 12 Bronze Vases From Farmingdale Cemetery, Police Say « CBS New York.
- A Guy Dressed As Batman Is Now Battling The Creepy Stalker Clowns In One City - Copycats To Follow?