A delicious Pork Roast using only one pan. Bon Appetite
Simple Skillet Pork Roast
2 - 3 LBs Pork Loin
2 Large Apples
8 Small Red Potatoes
1 Green Pepper
1 Cup Apple Cider
Koser Salt and Pepper
2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
2) Dice Onion, Pepper, Apples and Potatoes
3) Coat all sides of the pork in the kosher salt and pepper mixture.
4) In a cast Iron Frying Pan (Or any oven safe pan), sear all sides of the pork, remove from pan
5) Add Onion, Peppers, Apples and Potatoes to frying pan. Toss until Onions are caramelized.
6) Add roast back to pan
7) Cover roast with Apple Cider
8) Roast for 35 to 40 Mi, Pork Should Be 155 - 160 Degrees
9) Share and Enjoy!